Anything no bake, with peanut butter and chocolate is going to get my attention! Add to that a gorgeous photo on pinterest and I am hooked. This is a recipe I pinned from sixsisitersstuff.com , I made it as directed and they came out perfect! I am printing out the recipe and plan on making them again really soon. They are so easy and quick with only 5 ingredients it will easily become a go to dessert for my family!
1 cup butter – melted
2 cups graham cracker crumbs – boxed or use a food processor to grind them
2 cups powdered sugar
1 cup +4 Tbs. peanut butter
1 1/2 cups milk chocolate chips
* In a bowl combine the butter, crumbs, sugar, and 1 cup of the peanut butter and stir until combined.
* Press this into a 9×9 ungreased pan.
* In the microwave melt the chocolate and the 4 Tbs of peanut butter and stir until smooth. I would do it in 30 second intervals, it only took my microwave 1 minute total.
* Pour chocolate over the peanut butter layer in the pan, be sure to fully lick the spoon when done, it is awesome
* Spread it until there is an even layer and then refrigerate at least an hour before cutting into squares.
* Eat and enjoy!!!